Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

SE.X STORY: Call Me An UNFAITHFUL Wife But I Can't Avoid Ha'ving Se.x With My Step-Son (18+)......Part 4


Contd from Part 3......

I was weak and exhausted, I felt great but with guilt, as I was leaving his room he said something which was one of my fantasies during my late 20s, he said “mummy you are great, have you made love to 2 guys and 2 another girl before, this was my fantasy but I never had it, I immediately answered “no but I have always wanted it when I was single”.  He said “is it okay if my friend comes tomorrow when dad is out with his girlfriend, let have a group thing?

I went back and whispered to his ears, “hope he wont want to straph me?  He replied “I don’t know, but it will be fun, he may only li.ck your cIit.  I said “okay, am in, but I hope he will not tell anyone about it?  He replied “no mummy, he is a matured dude.
So I left his room and tiptoed back to our bathroom, cleaned myself and went back to bed, behold my husband was here snoring himself out, poor man he had no idea that his son is screwing his wife big time.

I woke up the next day in anticipation of the much talked about group s3x, I rushed to prepare my husband’s breakfast so he can go out quick, he left the house at around 7.32am to Port Harcourt yet again, I was enjoying this Port Harcourt trip and somehow wished it will continue going to Port Harcourt at least for the next two weeks.


Immediately he left, David came down from his room, I was in the sitting room, I had taken my bath, I was wearing a short gown with no panties, I was really wet and ready.  He came and touched my shoulder from the back, lowered his face and kissseeddd my neck, I smiled.  He told me he had called his friend, that he should be on his way by now.

About 1 boring hour later, they knocked on the door, I went and opened the door because David had gone back to take his bath, I ushered them in, the guy was tall, dark and handsome, just the way I used to love my boyfriends then, the girl was fair, average height with some nice curves and her apples were above average, they came with a camera, I didn’t mind because I love crazy things as long as David assured me that they will not spill the beans.  I offered them sits and in few seconds David came to the sitting room with a Red Label and Hennessey.  Wow!!! This boy is wicked, he wants to finish his step-mum, we had a little chat and drink, I believe everybody’s mind was anticipating the fun time.

After a little chat, David now broke the ice, he said “mummy do you want to enjoy yourself now?  I replied with a smile “No problem dear”.  So I took them to the visitor’s room, immediately we locked the door David pinned me to the wall, I was standing, he knelt down and opened my legs and started li.cking my toto, I loved this, to my amazement the girl joined him, so I was standing and David and his friend’s girlfriend where kneeling down and joining their lips to li.ck my toto, wooooowwww I was in the moon, my legs where shaking, this was too sweet and strange to me.  His friend came and brought out my bobby and grabbed the nlppIes and li.cked them, the sweetness was too much that I almost fell down. His friend kizzzed me deeply and I loved his breath.

I released like 2 times while standing, then David took the girl and laid her on the bed and started li.cking her toto, his friend came and knelt down while I was still standing and li.cked my toto alone   These guys really want to kill me I reasoned.


Once again I released, then I bent down, opened his trouser and brought out his pri.ck, just as big as the size of David’s, I opened my mouth and took a full load of it, I li.cked his pri.ck for quite a while.  Then David called me to come to bed, he was lying down and told me to cover his face with my toto so he can suck me, I went on top of his face and he started li.cking the juice of my wet toto......

Come Back for PART 5
Share:

6 comments:

  1.  WELCOME TO AFRO-DATING ORGANIZATION,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE AGENCY COMPANY IN AFRICA 2015
    ARE YOU IN NEED OF A RICH WEALTHY SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN PARTNER ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA, GHANA, COTONOU,SOUTH AFRICA,UK,U.S.A,MALAYSIA, ZIMBABWE AND IVORY COAST,THEN CONTACT AFRO-DATING DATING ORGANIZATION DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ON 08107906879......(MR BALOGUN JOSEPH)
    Are you good in bed,do you have all it takes to partake in our service,we offered fast reliable service to you anywhere you are 
    in Nigeria,Ghana,Sourth africa,u.k,u.s.a, Zimbabwe,Cotonou and Ivory coast,our clients are highly connected and influential people within the society,so get the opportunity to meet rich and wealthy sugar mummies and sugar daddies from all works of life like the politians,directors,C.E.O of companies,the London based ladies,the gold ladies,ladies that runs their business organization,e.t.c,so contact us now to get an instant hook-up today,we are fully legalized,registered and recognized by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION(C.A.C),read more about us on our official magazine called love connection magazine,were you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service to from January up till December,So contact database administrator on...08107906879(MR BALOGUN JOSEPH)
    maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients becuase we have done all the nesscessary background checkup on all the ladies and men we have on our databased,so contact us today for you to get a partner that can change your life completely with money and influence,
    These are contacts and numbers of sugar mummies and sugar daddies that has not yet be given out,so start calling to get connected immediately within your location:
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0810635892**
    0810882865**
    0703884574**
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0810635892**
    0808972865**
    0703364574**
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0810635892**
    0810882865**
    0703884574**
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0810635892**
    0808972865**
    0703364574**
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0810635892**
    0810882865**
    0703884574**
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0817735892**
    0808972865**
    Also check on our client testimonies on our official magazine called (love connection magazine and love
    circle magazine),follow us on facebook my adding our databased administrator(balogun kunle joseph on facebook)
    FACEBOOK ID---BALOGUN KUNLE JOSEPH
    MAGAZINE---LOVE CONNECTION MAGAZINE & LOVE CIRCLE MAGAZINE
    AFRO DATING ORGANIZATION//NO 1 LEADING AFRICA DATING HOOK-UP AGENCY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugar Mummy is Real!!!
    Do you need Sugar Mummy/Daddy? Hurry up now and contact Mrs Sandra on (08140553826) she just linked/hooked me up with a rich sugar mummy after I have been played/scamed online by some other people all the name of sugar mummy, no much talks hurry up now call her (Mrs. Sandra) on (+2348140553826) and testify/see for your own self don’t waist time, she is genuine, just follow her rules and in 24hours she will link you up! Allah she is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugar Mummy is Real!!!
    Do you need Sugar Mummy/Daddy? Hurry up now and contact Mrs Sandra on (08140553826) she just linked/hooked me up with a rich sugar mummy after I have been played/scamed online by some other people all the name of sugar mummy, no much talks hurry up now call her (Mrs. Sandra) on (+2348140553826) and testify/see for your own self don’t waist time, she is genuine, just follow her rules and in 24hours she will link you up! Allah she is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am interested in sugar mummy hookup i leave in Ikeja Lagos

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Neko, phone No: 09090200360, I leave in Ikeja Lagos state, I am interested in sugar mummy hookup help me out

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive