Dating| Hook Up | Leak Photos | Sugar Mummy |Sugar Daddy | Health Tips | Celebrity News | Love Story

Search Our Blog Below

SE*X STORY: Call Me An UNFAITHFUL Wife But I Can't Avoid Having Se*x With My Step-Son (18+)......Part II



Cntd from Part 1.....

He said “ok just this once and please do not repeat this again, I accepted. So he went and locked the door, I got on top of the bed and opened my legs, I was completely wet and needed love making, so he got hold of the artificial p3nnis and sat beside me on the bed, the smell of his perfume really made me more wet and demanding, he shyly tried inserting the artificial p3nnis into my pooosssiiieee but it could not go in freely.  “Could you make me wet a little, please”? I begged him, he seemed more confused, after about a minute, he started touching my pooosssiiieee with his two fingers, I was on top of the moon, he touched my pooosssiiieee in a way that made me almost shout out, he was really enjoying himself too because after a while I stretched my hands and could feel his p3nnis so hard and strong.  The length was awesome and I immediately started imagining it deep inside me.

His father (my husband) has a huge and long p3nnis so it was not surprising to know that his son has the same but I feel his son’s own was bigger and stronger considering he is a young man.  This thought really made me desire him more but I had to control myself and enjoy the moment.

He then inserted the artificial p3nnis into my poozzziiieee, I almost screamed out, he started putting in and out me with it, I opened my booobbbbsssss for him and begged him to suuccckkk it. He reluctantly suuccckeed it after much pleading, the feel of a fresh and young lips on my nlppIes was overwhelming. His soft lips and tongue really gave me an awesome sensation.
He kept screwing me with the artificial p3nnis for about 30minutes while his lips where working on my nlppIes, I was winding my waist up and down, left and right, my whole body was alive, after suuccckinq my nlppIes for a while he took his lips out and I immediately grabbed his head and kiiiizzzeedd him, I was almost dying, it has been ages since a young fresh lips touched my lips, I suuccckeed his lips like my life depended on it, his heavy and fresh breath gave me a resounding pleasure.

He increased the speed on my pooosssiiieee and after about 3 minutes I had the best releasing I have had in more than 10 years, I could not help but scream out and held him while I came, after I had released I let hold of him but my body needed the original p3nnis but I had to control myself.  I thought he will go but he simply sat beside me and played with my nlppIes for a while then he said something that really shock me, he said “mummy, you gotta help me release too, I am so damn in the mood now”. 

Wow!!!! Just as I wanted, so I replied “no problem, but please promise me daddy will know nothing about this”, he said “no mummy, trust me”.  I then slowly removed his trousers and brought out a snake-like p3nnis, I do not think there is any woman on earth that will not be excited seeing this p3nnis.  It was magnificent, it was huge, it was straight and had a nice cap to fit it.  I became in the mood again instantly immediately I got hold of his p3nnis.

I slowly lowered my lips to the p3nnis, brought out my tongue first and began to roll it around the cap, I did this for a while then I swallowed the cap and began suuccckkkinq it while playing with his balls, I used one hand to press the body of his p3nnis while the cap was inside my mouth, this made him shake so much, he was lying down on the bed so my pooozzziiieee was close to his lips, he started using his finger on me again and before I could say Jack!! His mouth was on my pooosssiiieee, haaaaaa!!! I exploded out, I was dying – this was too much for me to bear, I opened my legs for him and he really 
Share:

2 comments:



  1. WELCOME TO AFRO-DATING ORGANIZATION,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE AGENCY COMPANY IN AFRICA 2015
    ARE YOU IN NEED OF A RICH WEALTHY SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN PARTNER ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA, GHANA, COTONOU,SOUTH AFRICA,UK,U.S.A,MALAYSIA, ZIMBABWE AND IVORY COAST,THEN CONTACT AFRO-DATING DATING ORGANIZATION DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ON 08107906879......(MR BALOGUN JOSEPH)
    Are you good in bed,do you have all it takes to partake in our service,we offered fast reliable service to you anywhere you are
    in Nigeria,Ghana,Sourth africa,u.k,u.s.a, Zimbabwe,Cotonou and Ivory coast,our clients are highly connected and influential people within the society,so get the opportunity to meet rich and wealthy sugar mummies and sugar daddies from all works of life like the politians,directors,C.E.O of companies,the London based ladies,the gold ladies,ladies that runs their business organization,e.t.c,so contact us now to get an instant hook-up today,we are fully legalized,registered and recognized by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION(C.A.C),read more about us on our official magazine called love connection magazine,were you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service to from January up till December,So contact database administrator on...08107906879(MR BALOGUN JOSEPH)
    maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients becuase we have done all the nesscessary background checkup on all the ladies and men we have on our databased,so contact us today for you to get a partner that can change your life completely with money and influence,
    These are contacts and numbers of sugar mummies and sugar daddies that has not yet be given out,so start calling to get connected immediately within your location:
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0810635892**
    0810882865**
    0703884574**
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0810635892**
    0808972865**
    0703364574**
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0810635892**
    0810882865**
    0703884574**
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0810635892**
    0808972865**
    0703364574**
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0810635892**
    0810882865**
    0703884574**
    0803307568**
    0703298439**
    0706285418**
    0817735892**
    0808972865**
    Also check on our client testimonies on our official magazine called (love connection magazine and love
    circle magazine),follow us on facebook my adding our databased administrator(balogun kunle joseph on facebook)
    FACEBOOK ID---BALOGUN KUNLE JOSEPH
    MAGAZINE---LOVE CONNECTION MAGAZINE & LOVE CIRCLE MAGAZINE
    AFRO DATING ORGANIZATION//NO 1 LEADING AFRICA DATING HOOK-UP AGENCY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any rich woman who want to enjoy good moment with young boy from Africa.Here is My Email:goldman255y@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive